Part-Time Shop Coordinator
Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop is looking for an experienced customer service shop coordinator for our non-profit community bike shop in Everett, WA.
The Shop Coordinator works closely with the Service Manager and Executive Director to manage donations, volunteers, and community outreach programs. General shop operational support includes customer service and triage, bike sales and assessment, and shop inventory/donation stocking and pricing.
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Leadership skills that motivate and inspire staff/volunteers
- Relevant work experience in a bike shop or other retail setting
- Experience with POS
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently without supervision – self-motivated and trustworthy
- Developing, managing, and improving processes
- Tracking budget expenses
- Experience working/volunteering at a non-profit organization
Hours: This position is on-site, in the shop, part-time, 15-20 hours per week.
Compensation: $15-20 per hour, depending on qualifications.
Email your resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references to email@example.com
Job posted on 5/24/2021