There are many ways that people and organizations support Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop.
- Donate money, good used bikes, parts & accessories
- In-Kind Support: food, space, tools & supplies
Subscribe to our emails to keep up with our activities and how you can help.
We want to thank the following supporters:
- City of Everett Community Development Block Grant
- South Everett Rotary Club
- B.I.K.E.S. Club of Snohomish County
- Christmas House
- Sno-Isle Food Coop
- Power Squadron – 34 new kids bikes
Village Bicycle Project
Several times a year Sharing Wheels donates surplus bicycles to the Village Bike Project, which sends mountain bikes to Africa. Some bikes that would never sell here or take too much work to fix still have value as transportation in other countries.