Now Hiring: Facebook Marketing Services
Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop is an Everett-based nonprofit that provides many free and low-cost services to keep people and bikes moving. Substantial funding for our programs comes from the sale of refurbished bicycles.
We need help attracting more bike buyers to our physical location in Everett, WA. We want more local customers, not online sales.
Seeking an individual or marketing firm experienced in retail use of Facebook tools. Can you tie our Square store products into a Facebook Shop? Can you display those Shop products on Facebook Marketplace?
This is intended to be a one-time project, with selected firm:
- Reviewing our needs and proposing solutions, including other methods to promote our bikes to local buyers
- Establishing a Sharing Wheels presence on Facebook Marketplace
- Automating a process to share products across Square and Facebook
- Documenting the process and training staff to maintain the systems
Budget: $3,200 to $4,500
A 1-2 page proposal should include the following elements, at minimum:
- Description and contact information of the firm or individual, plus relevant online marketing experience
- Preliminary cost proposal describing what you can accomplish within budget / how you will bill for the project
- A brief narrative outlining any preliminary solutions or concepts you might bring to the project
- Provide at least 3 business references and links to past work
Project Timeline: Proposals due Feb. 1. Vendor hired by March 1. Completion expected by Summer 2024.
Contact us for a pre-submission meeting (virtual) firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing Wheels is committed to offering a welcoming and inclusive space to all people and encourages those from diverse communities to apply.