- This event has passed.
Bike Commuting 101
May 2 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Interested in getting around by bike? In this workshop, learn tips for how you — yes, you, whether you’re old or young, new or experienced! — can start biking more and driving less. Presenters Dave and Kristin from Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop will cover:
- How to get started as a bike commuter and how to scale up
- How to ride safely when commuting and running errands by bike
- Tips for combining biking with public transport
- The best local Everett bike routes and resources
- Recommended gear for everyday bike commuters
- Plus, a Q&A session!