Many people started biking in 2020 to stay healthy and enjoy family time despite COVID. Others bike to work every day. May is National Bike Month – the time to support, encourage, and celebrate all things bicycling.
Bike Everywhere Day May 20
Celebration Stations will be setup around the region so riders can get snacks, giveaways, basic bike repair help, and local bike information.
- 7 a.m. to noon at Everett Station, 3201 Smith Ave., Everett.
- See other stations in the Puget Sound region.
Local Bike Month Activities
- May 1-31: Bike Everywhere Challenge Look for a Snohomish County “group” to compete locally.
- May 15: find us at the Everett Farmers Market
- May 20: Bike Everywhere Day and more bike fun from Everett Transit
- May 20-21: Bike Sale at Sharing Wheels. 20% off.
Bike Everywhere Sponsors
Local Bike Everywhere supporters include:
- Everett Transit
- Snohomish County Transportation Coalition
- B.I.K.E.S. Club of Snohomish County
- Community Transit
- Cascade Bicycle Club
GiveBIG for Bikes in May
Donate to Sharing Wheels during Bike Month and double your gift thanks to a $3,000 match. Our free and low cost programs keep people and bikes moving – and we couldn’t do them without community support.