Many people started biking in 2020 to stay healthy and enjoy family time despite COVID. Others bike to work every day. May is National Bike Month – the time to support, encourage, and celebrate all things bicycling.
SnoCo Bike Bingo May 21-June 30
As if biking weren’t fun enough, this year Sharing Wheels is organizing a 6-week-long Bike Bingo game for Snohomish County. You can still register through June 15.
Learn more about how to play SnoCo Bike Bingo and win prizes.
Bike Everywhere Day May 21
Celebration Stations will be setup around the region so riders can get snacks, giveaways, basic bike repair help, and local bike information.
- 7 a.m. to noon at Everett Station, 3201 Smith Ave., Everett.
- 1 to 4 p.m. at Sharing Wheels Community Bike Shop, 2531 Broadway Ave., Everett.
- See other stations in the Puget Sound region.
Celebration Station at Sharing Wheels
Stop by our back parking lot from 1 to 4 p.m. on Friday, May 21, 2531 Broadway Ave., Everett, WA.
Test ride some cool and unusual bikes, get a snack and bike safety check, and sign up to play SnoCo Bike Bingo.
May Bike Month Activities
- Ongoing: bike safety checks and Fix A flat help at Sharing Wheels shop in Everett.
- May 1-31: Bike Everywhere Challenge Join the Snohomish County “group” to compete locally.
- May 1-31: South Snohomish County Bike2Health bingo game
- May 20: “All Bodies on Bikes” screening and Q & A
- May 21: Bike Everywhere Day celebration stations
- May 21-June 20: SnoCo Bike Bingo. Play, ride, win prizes.
- June 9: Basic Bike Maintenance Class Advanced registration required.
Bike Everywhere Sponsors
Local Bike Everywhere supporters include:
- Everett Transit
- Snohomish County Transportation Coalition
- B.I.K.E.S. Club of Snohomish County
- Community Transit
- Cascade Bicycle Club
- SnoCo Bike Bingo prize donors
GiveBIG for Bikes in May
Donate to Sharing Wheels during Bike Month and double your gift thanks to a $3,000 match. Our free and low cost programs keep people and bikes moving – and we couldn’t do them without community support.