By Sharing Wheels
This post is to say “Thank You.” Thank you for helping us make Snohomish County a place where anyone can ride, fix or recycle a bicycle. That’s our vision, anyway, and we did a lot to move toward it in 2023.
So far through early November we have:
- Helped 2-3 people every day we’re open with free Bike Repair Help
- Given 46 adults in need a bicycle for transportation
- Refurbished 174 kid bikes for low income families
- Repaired 180 bikes for free at local libraries & events
- Accepted 441 bicycle donations to refurbish or recycle
We couldn’t have done it without your support. Volunteers help staff the shop and fix bikes. Donors give directly and through corporate match programs at Boeing and elsewhere. Customers find the parts they need to keep classic bikes going, and tell their friends about our services.
We love bikes and the people who ride them. Thanks for helping us make a difference as the only nonprofit bike shop in Snohomish County. Together we make the world better – one pedal stroke at a time.