As a nonprofit bike shop, our bike stands and tools are free to use any time we are open. Shop staff or experienced volunteers can provide a few minutes of hands-on help and advice on your bike repair or project any day we are open.
New or used parts cost money (or ask about Work for Wheels program to trade volunteer time).
Basic bike repairs only
We offer basic bike repairs like fixing flats, adjusting gears, or replacing brake pads for a small fee on the spot. Repair time is limited to 30 minutes or less. Our goal is to get people back on the road ASAP.
We will provide an estimate in advance on the cost of the repair. Please plan to be patient as our shop and staff can be busy.
Major bike repairs or tune-ups are currently on hold. Please take your bike to a local bike shop if it needs significant work.
Bikes left longer than 30 days after completion will be considered a donation to Sharing Wheels.
Bike repair clinics come to you
Our shop is near downtown Everett, but our mobile bike repair clinics bring our volunteers out into other communities.
We assist walk-up customers with minor repairs (that take 30 minutes or less) – flat tires, brake or gear adjustments, etc.
Upcoming clinics are listed on our Event Calendar.
Thanks to Everett Public Library, Sno-Isle Libraries, and WSU Extension for hosting clinics this year.
Learn to fix your own flat tires
We offer our free Fix A Flat Tire classes on the second Sunday of each month, and occasionally other times. A $10 donation is suggested. Advanced registration is encouraged.
E-bike flat repair costs $20 and up, depending on the wheel and the difficulty of the flat repair.
For other repairs, we refer e-bike owners to a shop that regularly works on and sells e-Bikes. We don’t.
Recommended Bike Repair Resources
How to Remove a Wheel
- InTownBicycles: How to Remove and Install a Rear Wheel
How to Fix a Flat Tire
- InTownBicycles: How to Fix a Flat Tire
- BikeWorks: How to Fix a Flat – short version
- BikeWorks: How to Fix a Flat – long version includes removing wheel and applying a patch
- Bicycling: How to Patch a Bicycle Inner Tube
Bike Maintenance How to
- GMBN Tech: How to Clean and Lube Your Drivetrain
- Park Tool: 9 Essential Tools for Home Cycle Maintenance –You can use our tools for free whenever our shop is open.
- Liv Cycling: Bike Maintenance Series – From a women’s cycling brand
- Park Tool: Adjusting derailleurs, bottom brackets and more!